TSUNAMI - THE AFTERMATH
I've been shocked when the tsunami happened in this movie.
It comes with a ridiculous speed and everything gone within a minute.
everyone enjoying their vacation during Christmas, no one could accept that a terrible disaster destroyed everything.
It's 26th December 2004.
there's a Negro dad, Ian. He forced to let go of his daughter, Martha while Tsunami came.
after the huge wave, Ian alive. He insisted to find his daughter, who hold a tree when they're separated.
His love towards his daughter being shown as he told a Thai man who persuade him move to higher ground for his safety that, "I can't just leave her."
An American dad being found and rescue, he was severely injured but the 1st word he said was to look for his son, John.
there're too much moments that I want to talk about that give me a profound impression.
we don't know, how pain it was.
this terrible tsunami was unexpected. one of those victims said a fact,
"I don't even know what it was"
2 reporters rushed to Phuket Hospital to get useful information about this disaster,
I really couldn't accept their attitude which totally lost of sympathy.
they concern about the numbers of dead, injured and which country those victims come from, they send those info. back to their media center, this could be an VALUABLE NEWS.
the western man asked a suck question loudly when the survivors are evacuate to another place, "Anybody lost FAMILY??" (of course the purpose of this question isn't to help them)
shit!!! maybe he couldn't feel what them feel, but this is common sense!!!
cold blooded!!
A Thai man who being wronged and sent to jailed, he lost his beloved grandma, and he failed to save the villager that being trapped.
it's painful, it's hurt.
I pay my respect to the western volunteer, she's so kind and try to help all of those victims while the man comes from British Council even requested for a cup of coffee at that moment!!!!
This movie had showed many humanity to me,
both positive and negative.
An agitated lesson for me.
looking forward for other NICE movie in Geo class.









No comments:
Post a Comment